Place the stickers all over your wall and have one spot to gather them. The kids have to reach high and low which will build their strength in their shoulder. They will also work on their fine motor skills by using their fingers to get the stickers off the wall. You can challenge the kids by changing the hands they use, putting the stickers higher, using more stickers or timing them.
• Paper roll for the wall (or not if you don’t mind stickers on your wall!)
• Stickers that are easy to remove. We used the Post-It tab stickers.
Latest posts by Lisa Crane (see all)
- 30 Day Raise your Vibration Challenge to Improve your Life! - February 27, 2021
- Printable Weekly Chore List for Parents & Kids - June 23, 2019
- Self Confidence Activity for Families or Groups - March 30, 2019